Saturday, June 21, 2008

Greetings from Australia!

Can you see them? Take a look at the second row, in the middle. Pip from Meet Me at Mikes was good enough to send me this photo of the two crocheted softies I'd made for her store's Softies for Mirabel campaign. She also says they've been a big hit with boys, which is nice to hear. It's so easy to make cute things that will appeal to little girls, much harder to make something that boys will like. My little guys were also featured here on the Mikes blog. No word yet on whether or not they will be auctioned to raise money for Mirabel or given to one of Mirabel's kids at Christmas. I'll continue to keep everyone posted on their journey and if anyone's interested, there's still time to send your own softies to join the campaign.



Another picture from Pip of my guys just hanging out in Australia. Can you believe it only cost me $7 to send them there? If only we could all travel that cheaply.

No comments: