Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Guess I'll Call Him Corny

During last week's Cute Thing of the Week I provided my readers with two blank canvases that they could turn into their own cute masterpieces. Here for you now I have my own sample of how you can add a little personality to Lion Brand's Candy Corn pattern. I managed to put this little guy together in less than an hour last weekend. What a great pattern. It's very easy to follow and very quick to work up. (Although I have to confess I didn't use the recommended Lion Brand yarn.) Corny here was made using some left over scraps of Bernat Satin.

I'm not the only one who has been enchanted by this quick and easy pattern. I also found these adorable marching candy corns that were posted by kala on Craftster.

1 comment:

Knit - R - Done said...

I love your candy corn. Very fun and festive.